How do I create ‘White Label’ reports using SMhack?
Modified on: Fri, 11 Aug, 2017 at 12:23 AM
A. To create ‘White Label’ reports using SMhack, follow these steps:
- Click the ‘gear’ icon at the top right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, select ‘Personalize.’
- By default, you’ll see your personal settings here.
- Click ‘Customize’ on the right.
- Give you agency’s name and upload your agency’s logo.
- Then click ‘Save.’
- Click ‘Analyze’ on the top to check the report of an attached social profile.
- Verify the duration and then click ‘Export.’
- The PDF report generated is the ‘White Label’ report with your agency’s branding.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.